In the last week I have really learned that I lack the motivation I need to succeed in making my lifestyle change. Today I am starting all over again. I think I have gained 3 pounds last week to put me at my heaviest I have ever been. Now I need to lose somewhere between 20 and 30 pounds.
I started off on the right foot this morning. I got up and walked the treadmill for 30 minutes (2 miles) this morning. I would like to do that twice a day. We will see if I can make that work. I am still eating 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. I am addicted to banana's!! I am so picky when I buy my fruit...if it has bruises on it I will not buy it or eat it. I need to get past that too so I can start buying bags of apples. I like those too!
Good luck to me this week!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment